UPDATED!! Prizes added and reblogs now count as entries!
This is my very first giveaway and there can be up to 12 winners! I am trying to save money for my wedding that had to be moved up due to a family members health. Here is how it works:
- reblog this post
- Check out my gofundme page by CLICKING HERE
- every reblog counts as an entry into the giveaway, additionally, every dollar donated (if you are able) will count as extra entries into the giveaway! (If you have already donated, it still counts!)
- there is no minimum donation to enter
- every $500 donated I will randomly select one winner to win a Victoria’s Secret PINK water bottle of your choice shipped to your address.
- If we reach our goal of $5,000 donated I will randomly select one winner to win a Nike FuelBand SE in your choice of size and colour which I will ship internationally and I will also randomly select one winner to win a complete Jillian Michaels Body Revolution Program. The program contains 15 work outs, A meal journal, a meal plan, 30 days free access to her website and a resistance cable. The program is amazing, I used it to reach my weight loss goals and you can find proof in my progress pictures tab!
- if Charlie and I reach our goal there will be 12 winners in total!
- Additionally there is still the option to adopt voodoo dolls which you will find on the donation page and for the month of March I am mailing personal thank you cards to donators that select the March giveaway option! (be sure to message me your address if this applies to you)
- Winners will be messaged and given 24 hours to respond. If you fail to respond I will move on to the next random winner.
- Giveaway will end November 15th 2014 one week before the wedding!
Hi guys! I wanted to inform you about this great thing that is happening!
These smart fellows have devised a way to create cups, straws, mixers, etc that can detect common date rape drugs. This is an amazing idea and it needs funding! The campaign ends in 35 hours and they are a little short on funding. Please, signal boost this or even give a dollar if you can, it’s a great cause and something that will really change the world!
Only 28 hours left! Check this out and spread the word!
donate or signal boost, they still have about a fifth to go!
IF YOUDONT REBLOG YOU SUCK
Hey! This is pretty awesome, so I thought I’d share here. Even if you can’t donate, signal boosting the fuck out of this is important!
1. You’re a little bitch
2. Women don’t pee from their vaginas, they do so from their urethra, both of which are located in the vulva but not in the vagina
3. Where the fuck do you think she’s gonna be putting your “pee hole” if she gives you oral?
It’s too early for this level of stupid. Go back to sleep, anon.
I cannot stress how accurate this is..
All the awards to Adam Hills.
And women say feminism exists to stop men from creating unrealistic expectations?
Alright, Jordan, I’m gonna be civil because you’re my friend, but you’re being an idiot. This post wasn’t even about feminism in the first place.
Men, who to this day still control a vast majority of the mass media, the film business, the advertising AND beauty product industry are responsible for whom they cast into roles, whom they choose to model their products, and whom they put in objective positions. Are there some women in those positions? Sure. But it’s nowhere near a 50/50 split. And the higher up a corporate chain you go, the less women you’ll see. As Bill Bernbach once said, “All of us who professionally use the mass media are the shapers of society. We can vulgerize that society. We can brutalize it. Or we can help lift it onto a higher level.” Those who control the media CAN control society, and this is a lot coming from me, considering that I’m not a big fan of the hypodermic needle theory when it comes to media influences on behavior.
Now that we know who controls the media for the most part, let’s examine this quote from Allen Ginsberg
Whoever controls the media, the images, controls the culture.”
As long as men are providing images of doll-like women, and presenting women as the objects of stories as opposed to the subject (including media that is geared to a female audience) people will still perceive that there is a certain role that each individual needs to fill. And as long as women are being told that the be-all, end-all of femininity is landing a husband, and that the best way to get said attention from said man is to be pretty, women will be petty and fight over it because a mold has been created that is nearly impossible to fill.
So, friendly reminder that MEN were responsible for Gillette’s decision to start marketing razors to women when flapper dresses became popular, and that MEN are responsible for all of these stupid ads, and I can PROMISE you that a woman wasn’t in the room when these concepts were being pitched. [X,X,X,X]
I’m not sure if you’re aware of this, but Joan Rivers used to be an outspoken person who was against the objectification of women. She used to say some great things. My guess is that she got jaded with time.
The point is, to take on a profession in those industries takes a LOT of responsibility, and responsibility is the last thing that has been seen being taken by those who control the media.
So, Jordan, and I say this because I care about you and only want you to be the best person you can be, please pull your head out of your butt.
That’s a lot to read. I only read the part that said “this post isn’t about feminism”. It doesn’t have to be about feminism. One woman is tearing down another. Have you heard about the “feminists” that attacked Kirsten Dunst? Ironically, they attacked her appearance and clothes. They also threw in the cliché dumb blonde remark. I wrote one sentence and you took it out of context and responded with a few paragraphs.
You wrote one sentence about how feminism’s objectives are misplaced, I wrote a few paragraphs explaining why you’re wrong, you said you didn’t read all of my post.
I never said that people who claim to be feminists don’t do shitty things (Femen, anyone?) what I did say is that a lot of what actual, dictionary feminism does concern itself with is what you made a remark about a post on. The original post is not about feminism. YOU dragged feminism into it.
I shouldn’t be dignifying this with a response since you didn’t even read what I wrote, but whatever.
Though photographer Tom Sanders has worked on serious projects—including series about World War II veterans, Native Americans, and more,—he found some unlikely inspiration: home stripper poles. While living in Los Angeles, Sanders connected with a model who had a stripper pole in her kitchen. This began what would become the series “Pole Dancing at Home.” Although Sanders began working on the project in 2010, he said he focused heavily on it in 2013 and has already shown images from the series at the De Young Museum in San Francisco.
When he first started working on the project, Sanders went after a more obvious, sexier style of shooting. He quickly got away from it once he learned more about what the pole meant to the women, who often had them in their offices as well as around their homes. “I realized it was more about strength,” Sanders said. “The pole is sacred to them.”
do you ever look at somebody and wonder how they moan during sex
no but thanks now i have a new habit forced upon me whenever i go out
i think about…
im sorry… … i got some bad news… … . drinking tea doesn’t make you anymore intelligent or cultural. i know. take your time.
Hey there bro so question, have you fucking drank tea before?? Fuck culture I’m not a lady I’m a rebel but I still fucking love me some tea
ohana means family. family means having your life choices questioned and your flaws pointed out to you